You may within 14 days of receiving your purchase return or exchange an item for a different size and/or color or another article. The merchandise can only be returned in the original wrapping and undamaged.
1. You can send the article(s) back with the enclosed invoice.
2. Please mention on the invoice:
• Refund or exchange. If you’d like to exchange the article(s), we’ll pay the shipping costs of the new item.
However this is only available for the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany or Luxembourg. If the parcel should be send elsewhere, you’d have to pay the shipping costs once again.
• Your comment.
3. Put the article(s) and the invoice in the parcel.
4. Send the package suitably stamped to:
5. After receiving your return shipment, you will receive an e-mail confirmation, the articles will be exchanged or refunded within 48 Hrs. Please note: Items which are returned after the 100 day period, will not be refunded. You will receive a gift token for the purchased amount. You can use this token within 3 months after receiving.
The merchandise can only be returned in the original wrapping and undamaged. They have to be in the same condition and may not be used, washed or worn.
When you choose to change your merchandise for cash, don’t forget to mention that on your bill. The total amount reduced by the costs we had to make for the carriage of your order will be refunded to your bank or giro account within 30 days.
If you are paying by credit card, we will credit the refund to your credit card account. How long it takes for the refund to reach your account depends partly on the bank or credit card company and is therefore partly beyond our control.
Watch out! Only the ordered merchandise will be refunded incase you wish to exchange.
We regret that the original carriage costs for your order will not be refunded. Of course this will not apply if we have sent an incorrect or damaged item.
Unfortunately mistakes cannot always be avoided. If you think you have been refunded an incorrect amount, please contact our customer service department via firstname.lastname@example.org.